Sort of considering one, but have not made the drive to go look. From all that I hear, they are at leasy "good" machines, with really nothing standing out as a negative. However, we are targeting a machine with good find motion manners and have been watching for a Komatsu only because they were one of the very few to have servos at such an early age. However, I realize we don't need micron precision, and would not do this daily. It is just that with servos, you can uncouple the sticks vs spool movements, which can really help get fine motion. But........ Getting too what we want to afford here, this is mostly a farm machine! Budget is key! Thoughts on these early birds?
Early 2000s Kobelcos were good machines, very modern, basically indistinguishable from Cat, Kommie, etc. They had already been making hoes for years by then. I don't know how the support for them is now, after the upheaval with CNH. I don't really understand the rest of this post?