Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

opinions on stone and granite block loaders in quarries and in companies in the sector

trombeur ยท 2020-04-17 03:52

in the large quarries of stone and marble granite, large machines are used, in addition to excavators and cranes, of huge loaders with articulated forklift type forks. the best known of course are caterpillar komatsu, volvo hitachi, liebbherr, but I have seen that the Chinese have also made large specimens, what do you think? ' stone forklift wheel loader

Replies3
  1. #1John C.2020-04-18 11:00

    I've heard that Luigong (sp), makes more wheel loaders that anyone else. They show up in the states once in awhile but have not achieved general acceptance yet. I do see plenty of Hyundai machines from South Korea here.

  2. #2BigWrench552020-04-18 11:09

    In my humble opinion if it says luigong. Stay away from it. My experience with that brand has been poor support, parts books are a suggestion at best and no one knows what components are on any particular machine.

  3. #3trombeur2020-04-19 00:39

    thanks your precious support, I believe it is necessary to turn to the safe caterpillar manufacturers more than 80 years of experience in the komatsu sector, volvo and liebbherr, mistake, who leaves the old way for the new, knows what he leaves does not know what he finds, the chinese believe they are not reliable enough and tested in this mimento, ancient experience modern wisdom, 80 years of experience are a nice store of technical knowledge, am I wrong?