hello, sorry if I disturb you, on the net I saw some specimens of O & K wheel loaders, I think deutz engine for the small specimens type L 20 and cummins engine for the large blades type l 55 the biggest model. they all have a nice arm and a Z-system like levers linkage system. what do you think of these German machines, they are cousins of Zettelmeyer Hanomag **, Liebbherr. to me they seem well made robust reliable, perhaps a little slow and awkward in the maneuvers but unstoppable like the German panzers. what do you think?
I haven't seen any of them over here. I've seen a couple of O&K excavators that were real old and well used up. Allen head bolts on everything gave me a pretty harsh opinion of the line.
they seem robust and reliable like all German devices. they all look alike, hanomag **, zettelmeyer, Liebbherr, volvo. and the others I don't remember, poclain also built CMC brand loaders. for the times I think they were well thought out, if there was any user friend who knew some information or had photos I invite him to write thanks, best wishes http://baumaschinenbilder.de/forum/thread.php?postid=1361 https://www.bauforum24.biz/forums/topic/562-oampk-l-55-bilder-gesucht-33/ http://www.ec1000.net/album-380312.html
I might be wrong, but I think O&K bought out Trojan here in the U.S.
Does the cab and loader swing over the tracks on the bottom machine? Would be pretty handy if it does.
I don't know "Trojan" brand, the crawler loader is not German O & K, but French CMC, was produced by the French Poclain, but it was not very successful despite the fact that it was well thought out, I think they also made off-road cranes, let me know info about Troyan. in the past years i noticed there were many manufacturers of industrial machines. the global crisis has made them close and acquire from the big brands such as caterpillar komatsu, new holland, volvo hitachi, liebherr, terex kato .... http://rs-baumaschinenbilder.blogspot.com/p/o.html
Trojan was owned by Yale and Towne Manufacturing. It was bought out by Faun, then a few years later, became part O&K. O&K closed production in about 1992.
https://www.constructionequipment.com/trojan-wheel-loader https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...tegory/1060/wheel-loaders/manufacturer/trojan
thanks for the information, it would be yale of the forklifts, an acquaintance of mine had told me Lorain I don't know if it was the company that made cranes or other French manufacturers, in the past many small and medium builders operated, thanks again best wishes Description: 6 yard,Cummins,
Massey Ferguson bought the 3 articulated Lorain loaders and they became the MF66, MF77 and MF88. Lorain was affiliated with Koehring. https://books.google.ca/books?id=8s...Q#v=onepage&q=koehring lorain loaders&f=false
thanks for the clarification lorain would be the same crane manufacturer? sorry if I'm boring, but with all these manufacturers and these old machines that I find on the net. it would be necessary to make an encyclopedia in alphabetical order, sorry again if I am petulant and repetitive, thanks again for the clarifying information, sorry ????
Hello Trombeur, coming back to O&K. Company Frisch located in Augsburg Germany started to build construction machines (mainly wheel loaders) in the 50ies. Locatio Kissing, also southern Germany. Were taken over from Faun (famous for dump trucks) in 1977. Butzbach (close to Frankfurt). O&K took over in 1986. These loaders mainly equipped with Deutz engines and ZF transmissions and axles. However the L55 got a Clark.
thanks your precious intervention, in the suburbs of my city I saw an old O & K L20 I think, it is a little slow awkward little agile, but it still works feeds hoppers of a concrete plant. you say they are like the clarks ( volvo?)? thanks anyway your intervention ????
The first 4 pics. are Clark Michigan loaders and not O&K. Volvo bought the Clark loader line.
thanks for the clarification forgive me I made confusion, O & K RH 4, RH 6, Rh 9 operated in my part (they used them with the demolition hammer to break and crush the rocks, they told me that they are slow but suitable for working with the hammer hydraulic), maximum Rh 12 as size and L 20 as wheel loader, thanks again for the clarification FAUN e O&K?CLARK? https://www.bauforum24.biz/forums/topic/210-faun-radlader/?&page=5#comments ???? http://www.baumaschinenbilder.de/forum/thread.php?postid=20138
O&K made the early 2000’s CASE compact wheel loaders 21D, 221D, and 321D. I don’t know if they made Case’s full size loaders.