I have recently bought a 2006 Case CX210 Excavator. The machine is already plumbed for a hydraulic thumb. It also has brackets already welded to the arm. Does anyone know what kind of brackets these are? I was hoping to see if anyone knew the type of brackets, then I could just get the cylinder and thumb to match. The brackets do not have any brand name on them.
I'm not familiar with case but I bought a used komatsu that look very similar to yours. Mine happen to be universal factory mount that would accomodate either a hydraulic or a manual thumb. I would prob start with a call to your local Case dealer. Just my $.02
Sorry but that is a manual thumb. The thumb itself attaches to the lowest bore and the others are to manually adjust the position by re-pinning it
on the positive side you do have auxiliary lines already plumbed so that is a huge plus. When looking for a thumb I highly recommend a progressive link design.
That is exactly what I needed to know. Thank you.
Definitely a manual thumb was on it before, there are many different manufacturers that make manual thumbs, so finding one that will pin right on will probably be near impossible. Unless of course someone on here has one just like it and can tell you the brand name :beatsme If you get a hydraulic thumb you might want to get one that pins through the main bucket pin, and just scrap the mount that is on the stick now.