Anyone have a service manual for a EX60G I could buy? This excavator was put up for sale as parts and I bought it. We plan to rebuild all the components that are having problems. For starters the engine is junk , looks like a spun bearing but just pulling it out now. Then off to the swing motor next that doesn't swing. So a manual of any type will be good for the mechanic and myself. Thanks Doug
How do I rotate pics? There fine on my phone.
Looks like an EX60-1, should have a Nissan engine in it. What is the serial number, does it start with 107- ? Should be very easy to get a service manual for. The Deere bookstore has a download version available for about $150.00. Nice little machines but being built in the late 1980's and early '90s there are some parts that are no longer available from Hitachi.
I have trouble with the pics now and then (figure it was where I live why they sometimes upside down) That's an honest little machine, should have a nissan SD33 engine. Mine had done over 12000 hr and still started (bit smokey at start) did a final drive on mine, the local s#$t heads smashed all the windows on mine, and ended up selling to a guy for parts.
I will get ser# tomorrow . The tag says EX60G The the mfg # I don't remember if its 107- but will check . Yes it is the Nissan.
It has a tag on valve cover. Of course it has a scratch on it so I can only see the 33 and not the letters before it. The Type # is 04 , Thanks for the help.
I thought I had it figured out it was a FD33 not SD33. it is a 4 cyl.
The model of excavator is EX60G / 10F-1707 .