Oshkosh : hello if it were possible I would like to have information and news about the brand and the most popular and widespread models, in the used market I have seen that these vehicles are used in the oil and mining, construction and forestry sectors. for their robustness, I believe they are very reliable and versatile, which are the most used and successful models?
With Oshkosh there is no certain models any better than the rest. Most of Oshkosk trucks are for a certain purpose and or custom built/ordered.
The government is a big buyer of Oshkosh. They provide most of the plows and snow blowers on airports and up in the national parks. They also supply a whole lot of fire trucks including the ones on airports.
But depending on airport or county and available funds depends on how each unit is spec'ed.
thanks for the clarification, it would be more than anything else an outfitters, like Astra piacenza italiana that only makes quarry and military vehicles or magirus that makes vehicles for firefighters, thanks for the clarification it is an unknown brand in my part, I thought it built vehicles commercial or quarry construction vehicles, mammoth vehicles for transporting tanks and armored vehicles ... abrams and the like.