Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for some photos

Tyler Griswold · 2021-07-01 17:11

Hey All, I am wondering if anybody has any old photos of the CP Bulk Systems Kenworth T800 tractors on Vancouver Island, otherwise known as “road sniffers”. I own an ‘88 Kenworth that was converted from a chip truck to a gravel truck and I only have 2 photos of a similar truck new in the late 80’s. Looking for some more to add to the story. The frame was cracked/rotted out so my dad and I recently replaced the frame rails and reconditioned the truck to continue on working for another 32 years (hopefully, lol). Specs: 1988 Kenworth T800 444 Cummins 15 spd against the dash 46 rear ends Hendrickson RT spring over beam. Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1Bootheal2021-07-03 07:26

    Under the category of transportation is a subheading Trucks. You may want to move your quest there. folks are not going to find it here as easy.

  2. #2CM19952021-07-03 09:58

    Welcome to the Forums Tyler! The Gone But Not Forgotten thread is for members of HEF and other folks who are no longer with us. Moving this thread to the Trucks Forum. Good Luck!

  3. #3Tyler Griswold2021-07-07 16:47

    Thank you very much, I am a new member still learning how to use this site. Thanks again!

  4. #4CM19952021-07-07 19:07

    No worries, glad to have you! Nice looking T800. Looking forward to more pics of the build.