Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

OTC 100 Ton Track Pin Press

Chuck O · 2015-09-21 23:24

Press is a C-Frame field press with a manual pump for sale. Both are new. If anyone is interested I have pictures.

Replies33
  1. #1ohiofleet2015-09-22 07:33

    pics and price

  2. #2FSERVICE2015-09-22 22:25

    yes pics & price PLEASE!!

  3. #3Chuck O2015-09-22 22:51

    Here are a few pics of the press. Asking $7500

  4. #4lantraxco2015-09-23 02:09

    I can see the bidding war now. $7,500? Wow, they've gone up. Does it have a set of tooling with it? I don't like the "C" frame presses any more, prefer the twin tie rod setups, no offense. Cheers

  5. #5Chuck O2015-09-23 07:15

    No it doesnt have any tooling. Can't find what they are going for on the net. What is it worth?

  6. #6old-iron-habit2015-09-23 10:28

    Not to sound offensive but comparing size of the clamp to the pump it appears to be built light to press 100 tons. The old ones I have been around were only 70 tons and were very heavily built in comparison.

  7. #7Chuck O2015-09-23 13:14

    OTC has good quality presses. I've only used OTC presses before and never had trouble pushing out any pin that was stuck tight. Just someones preference

  8. #8tctractors2015-09-23 15:13

    Its a shame you lads are so distant as I have a Berco cylinder that you can pull F/Drives down with or press out track pins that I don't need any more, it's a 100 ton plus item the trouble is its so heavy I cannot lift the cylinder off the floor, the standard CAT 100 ton and the Big Nozzie 100 ton cylinder that I use regularly I can lift, not wanting to interfere with any sale here but C frames can be a drama, I had 1 let fly on me a few years back so I bought 2 new rods (CAT around the £600-£700 spot) and stick with them, as I don't like the mess in my trousers??? tctractors

  9. #9theironoracle2015-09-28 23:05

    I have this exact pin press, I don't do a lot of pin pressing but it works very good and never makes me nervous. I really like the threaded rod to take up the slack....TIO

  10. #10Drifter2015-10-04 22:39

    Have used the OTC press pictured above. They work fine.

  11. #11pins2016-01-26 19:38

    hi could you forward some pictures of the press if you still have it for sale please.

  12. #12tctractors2016-01-31 09:37

    pins, if you are looking for a big cylinder to grunt out pins get in touch when you manage to pop over the water, there is a picture of it in the sprocket pulling thing of mine or look under Berco track press. tctractors

  13. #13MARK431022016-02-02 15:18

    Is this still available, I am interested

  14. #14Jake3132016-02-10 20:13

    is this still for sale ?? send pics please

  15. #15Huffy2016-02-14 16:00

    I have a 160 ton otc track press with tooling. It can come with or without electric power unit. I,m slowing down and will part with it. $6500 with power unit or $5000 without. Will not ship, must pickup thanks

  16. #16Boude2017-03-22 21:03

    I am interested please let me know if still available .

  17. #17wade homuth2017-04-09 15:37

    do you still have 160 ton track press

  18. #18Boude2017-04-09 15:38

    How can I get ahold of you ?

  19. #19Boude2017-04-09 15:39

    How can I get ahold of you

  20. #20PA Track & Welding2017-05-10 20:41

    I have a 200 ton OTC twin ram track press. Fully operational with toolings from 5 3/4" pitch through 10 1/4" pitch; 32' conveyor table with ramp; WTC 3,000 ft lbs rolling electric impact gun; 3-phase power. Spare hydraulic lines, fittings, belts, switches and spare part for tracks. $14,000 for everything.

  21. #21Boude2017-05-10 21:48

    Can you please email me direct . [email protected]

  22. #22ohiofleet2017-05-10 22:51

    how much for just the press

  23. #23lantraxco2017-05-10 22:57

    Sounds like a damn good deal....

  24. #24StanRUS2017-05-11 03:10

    Yep, reasonable price...checked pricing for portable 100ton track presses last week...just basic press WTC FP100, $8,265.00 ex works...Tracbuster 100 $10,935US...Cat 100ton Cylinder-Cframe $7,000.00 including sales tax and shipping...part #1P3481 & 8S7172 @ohiofleet , OTC press with trailer, no tooling approx $5,500.00...if you're interested PM Note: WTC is the source for OTC tooling, they can supply everything except Cframes.

  25. #25Joel592017-05-11 08:01

    My family and I (Nelson Brothers) have used PA Track and Welding in the past. Great people to work with, and know their stuff. Very helpful. I hope they aren't getting out of the track business.

  26. #26PA Track & Welding2017-05-11 20:04

    HI Joel@ Nelson brothers. 37 years of tearing tracks apart is enough fun. Going to keep phone number and just sell parts and consulting without the labor. Track shop would look good in NY.

  27. #27PA Track & Welding2017-05-11 20:10
  28. #28CarlBelt2020-05-22 09:01

    My name is Dave Madden and my company's name is Carl Belt, Inc. We are located in Cumberland, MD and are in need of a 100 ton field track pin press. OTC or WTC is preferred. Also would prefer an electric over hydraulic pump, but a manual pump would not be a deal beaker. If anyone knows of one for sale, please give me a call at 301-729-8900 or email [email protected] Thank you

  29. #29Dbond0432025-01-24 10:26

    What your phone number

  30. #30Dbond0432025-01-24 10:27

    Phone number

  31. #31crane operator2025-01-24 17:34

    The post you are replying to, was made in 2016. The guy posting, hasn't been logged on here since 2016. I don't think you are going to get a response from him.

  32. #32daveyclimber2025-02-01 21:16

    Otc track press on proxibid.com right now.

  33. #33MarshallPowerGen2025-02-02 12:18

    Well dammit, now you got me signed up and watching a couple of trucks right up the road from me!