Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Our fleet

Canadian_digger · 2009-02-02 18:37

So it was a mild day today and I have always wanted to get a fleet picture. So I got all the bigger equipment that we have together all in the same place. Witch can be a hard thing to do. What is missing from the pictures are the smaller equipment like skid steer mini excavator, kubotas, Float, Dumps and pickups. I will try and get picures of the rest and ad them to the thread at a later date. Hope you like.

Replies12
  1. #1Canadian_digger2009-02-02 18:39

    1 more.

  2. #2oriden2009-02-02 20:37

    very nice! i see your also in ontario where are you located?

  3. #3Red Bank2009-02-02 20:47

    Awesome pictures, looking good!

  4. #4willie592009-02-02 20:56

    I feel bad for the poor little riding mower in pic 1. It probably feels intimidated by all those buckets and blades looking right at it.

  5. #5Canadian_digger2009-02-02 21:56

    Thanks guys! orden we are loacated in Lancaster, About 20 min East of Cornwall Just off the 401. How about yourself?

  6. #6oriden2009-02-02 23:07

    right now im in cambridge (near kitchner since no one knows us lol) im going to transport traning centers of canada in brantford for excavator and backhoe you guys hiring?

  7. #7Canadian_digger2009-02-03 19:26

    Sorry we are not hiring at this time. Most of our guys are laid off during the winter, and we are not sure how busy this summer will be. Hopefully we have enough work to keep the guys we already have going.

  8. #8Canadian_digger2009-02-03 19:30

    Took another picture today to add. Our Cat skid steer with a 79" Quickattach blower.

  9. #9Deereman2009-02-06 15:27

    Nice picts!!. How do you like your 310SE vs SG??

  10. #10Canadian_digger2009-02-06 16:52

    I love the SG over the SE mainly for the pilot controls. I also like position of the break peddles better they are off to the side more and pushed back a bit for more leg room. They also have power shift witch is really nice. They seem to have a better heating and cooling system. It's mainly just the cab they have changed. The newer ones have longer stabilizers to witch is nice. The only thing that has not been good is the electronic fuel peddle. We had one that the sending unit broke and was stuck wide open and seem like they tend to want to idle fast. You have to take the front dash and some other stuff apart to adjust it. I’m sure there are some other little good and bad but that’s all I can think of at the moment.

  11. #11ohioduramax2009-02-08 19:49

    Is that a Cat 315 there?

  12. #12Canadian_digger2009-02-08 20:16

    Yes it is we just got it a couple of weeks ago haven't used it yet.