Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The new old truck worked like a champ

hoeman600 ยท 2009-01-28 16:15

well pullpan and I did some plowing and removal and had a blast 13 hrs and counting.

Replies7
  1. #1bill onthehill2009-01-28 16:22

    just wait! there is more a coming your way. snowing like mad in potter county right now. I thought I was done so I took a nap and woke up and it is going at it again. Bill

  2. #2hoeman6002009-01-28 17:50

    bring it on!! were goin back out at 7pm to move some piles. their was too many cars this morning

  3. #3Turbo218352009-01-28 20:06

    What do you mean too many cars. Just push them outa the way and keep going.

  4. #4pwrstroke6john2009-01-28 22:33

    That has got to be the nicest obs I have seen any where.

  5. #5hoeman6002009-02-01 10:25

    whats obs mean?

  6. #6cat 3852009-02-01 10:41

    old body style

  7. #7hoeman6002009-02-02 20:24

    aaaaaaaaahhhhhhha got it:Banghead