Hey all, take a look at our new article and let us know what you think! Would love to hear your feedback, comments, and thoughts! The first machine is currently scheduled to be finished in December. One Machine. Twelve Months of Readiness - Forestnet By Alex Gorissen, KMC MAX Every year, we ask more of the people on the front lines. Whether it’s wildfires, floods, hurricanes, or other natural disasters, emergency responders are facing increasingly challenging conditions. They need equipment that can go further, work harder, and operate where... forestnet.com Link Thanks! Alex.
Well written article. Thanks for sharing. The AI image is cringe. I wouldn’t do that going forward. Use line art or a real photograph to illustrate your product is real. Keep it real, Alex.
Thanks for the feedback, Coaldust! We are getting there... machines are being manufactured as we speak! We should have the first real images soon! I'll update here firsthand! Have a productive day and stay safe out there!
Excellent. Appreciate the update. Hurry up, if I had a KMC MAX on my job site I could get some stuff done.