Replacing the good ol Domor 707 with a JCB 214 Grademaster. I'll get some better pictures with a real camera instead of my phone when I get a chance The Domor is for sale though.
I would like to see a pic of the two graders together and pics of the blade on the jcb. How big is the bucket on the Domor?
That looks like a real leveling machine. What is your main use for it? Could the Domor crap steer like the JCB? Was the Domor built out of a rigid frame loader like the early Hough, Michigan, Case or AC's from 40 or so years ago? Good luck with the new one, hopefully it will last as long as the old one.
I have the domor up at a shop for sale in Ludington so I cant get a picture of the two togather, and for the bucket size im not sure but its bigger then any other domor ive seen. The main use for the JCB is grading and also for a second loader. The domor can crab, 4wheel or two wheel steer, and they were built from the ground up in a town in west michigan. They have military axles and detroit diesel engines.