Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Overload spring perches

doublewide ยท 2021-04-24 20:02

Hello all, I am looking for help identifying the proper part number for the overload spring perches for my 1988 Ford F800. As you can see the Automann M826 perch on the left is not correct. Although the dimensions on center for the mounting holes when measured horizontally are the same, they are different when measured vertically. Also, the holes are too small. I was hoping that someone might have access to information that includes dimensions. Thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Old Doug2021-04-24 20:47

    Were i work has a ford f750 built in the early 90s i called midway ford and they said it was to old to look up parts for. What about building some?

  2. #2Hallback2021-04-24 21:36

    Lkq

  3. #3_Weldman_2021-04-24 22:15

    Hold my beer, let me grab my grinder and welding machine I will make this work

  4. #4Jonas3022021-04-25 12:40

    http://www.stengelbros.com/suspension-and-steering-parts/suspension-parts/ford/

  5. #5doublewide2021-04-25 14:29

    Yes, thanks...

  6. #6doublewide2021-04-25 14:30

    ..and..

  7. #7doublewide2021-04-25 14:32

    ...bingo!

  8. #8_Weldman_2021-04-25 23:03

    Burp... https://www.premiumtruckpartsusa.com/ford_helper_bracket_m826.html Might want to call for more specifications morf these guys.