Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Starter wiring diagram KW A model

Hallback · 2021-04-24 21:38

Looking for a schematic for a KW A model with a Big Cam Cummins. The previous owner of my C 500 put a new starter in the day before I got it and it was one of the flunkies at their shop that did it so I am pretty sure something is not hooked up correctly being the reason that I do not have lights.

Replies30
  1. #1Coaldust2021-04-24 22:07

    Last five digits of the Vin?

  2. #2Hallback2021-04-24 23:06

    I will have to grab it tomorrow

  3. #3skyking12021-04-24 23:37

    you have a lot more to keep track of than I. I would make a gallery in your phone's picture app titled "serials" Take a good picture of each one and figure out a picture title to help you figure out which is which. I only have the 3 or 4 and have them that way.

  4. #4Coaldust2021-04-24 23:56

    Great minds think alike. Too funny. That’s how I do it. Six digits. My bad. Had Freightshaker on my mind.

  5. #5Coaldust2021-04-25 00:50

    Interesting how Kenworth recycles VINs. There are two other K-dubs with that same VIN in E-CAT.

  6. #6Hallback2021-04-25 09:21

    I have photos for many machines, Just haven't gotten the trucks in there yet. Like you said, alot going on.

  7. #7Truck Shop2021-04-25 15:40

    All vins are 6 digit except for International they use 8. There is a diagram online.

  8. #8Hallback2021-04-27 10:34
  9. #9Hallback2021-04-27 20:16

    VIN-184643

  10. #10Truck Shop2021-04-27 20:16

    She's a heavy mother.

  11. #11hvy 1ton2021-04-27 20:53

    Fluffy. She's fluffy.

  12. #12Coaldust2021-04-27 21:13

    Thicc!

  13. #13Truck Shop2021-04-27 21:45

    Like an anvil.

  14. #14Coaldust2021-04-27 21:48

    I’m not having much luck in ECAT trying to find the schematic you asked for. I’ll try a couple other tricks.

  15. #15Hallback2021-04-27 22:51

    Hey!! Stop the fat shaming or i'mma cry to Kamala toe!! It's a triple frame, steel fender with a brownie. She gonna be thick!

  16. #16skyking12021-04-28 01:26

    yup heavier than mah dump truck........

  17. #17Coaldust2021-04-28 01:28

    I like em’ on the heavy side.

  18. #18Coaldust2021-04-28 01:35

    I’ve officially got the Shanghai Shivers, boys. The fever has my thinking all messed up. Please Don’t hold me accountable for my s##t posting until the Tylenol kicks in.

  19. #19John C.2021-04-28 10:43

    Who has ever seen a skinny and scrawny weight lifter? Take care of yourself and wrap up tight for those shivers. I've heard it's pretty unpleasant.

  20. #20Coaldust2021-04-28 11:37

    Thanks John,! I’m on the mend. Mrs. Coaldust & I started feeling weird on Thursday. Almost back to normal.

  21. #21Truck Shop2021-04-28 16:44

    In 1972 Don Blue who weighed 140 lbs dead lifted 780 lbs. But it was not recognized as a record because he was in the Colorado State pen. Plus he was 40 years old at the time.

  22. #22skyking12021-04-28 16:58

    Oh so NOW you have an excuse!

  23. #23Coaldust2021-04-29 11:46

    I was feeling almost back to normal until yesterday morning and the sweet & sour sickness smacked me hard. Like every muscle decided to Charlie-Horse at the same time, chills, low grade fever, nasal passages on Fire. Holy cow. I’m up and moving around today. I’ll see how it goes. Mrs. Coaldust lost her taste and smell yesterday. It’s day 7 of this crud.

  24. #24Coaldust2021-04-29 22:41

    Splurged and Door Dashed some Thai food tonight. Hmmm kinda bland. Put some sriracha on. Still can’t taste it! Oh’ S$$T, there goes my taste and smell.

  25. #25mks2021-04-29 23:30

    Probably good the Mrs can’t smell

  26. #26Coaldust2021-04-29 23:32

    Ha. Thanks for the laugh.

  27. #27skyking12021-04-30 00:01
  28. #28Hallback2021-04-30 07:09

    No taste, no smell.... Best way to ride in a crummy!!

  29. #29Truck Shop2021-05-01 19:32

    Monday morning in crummy it's all taste and one heck of a smell.

  30. #30Hallback2021-05-01 19:51

    Aint that the truth!!