Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

P&H 312 Looking for a home

RGProducts · 2022-04-15 13:57

Hi All, I bought a small gravel pit in western NY, and acquired some old equipment including a Fiat Allis 745 loader, Cat D4D dozer, Eagle roll crusher (military), and a P&H 312 excavator. The P&H “power plant” is a Detroit diesel and I’m pretty sure it will run (hopeful I will know soon). I know I’m going to get rid of the excavator and just wanted put out some feelers to see if anyone may have interest in it for a restoration project, or a parts machine. I’m open to offers. In the meantime, will be trying to see what pieces will run, and I may be asking for information as I dig into these projects ! Thanks, and enjoy.

Replies2
  1. #1skyking12022-04-15 13:59

    That's a cool piece of iron. Hopefully it moves and somebody nearby would like it.

  2. #2John C.2022-04-17 11:39

    All that black oil on the rear access door and counterweight tells a story.