Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

P&H Stik-Clam.

bigshow ยท 2014-08-03 15:53

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Zkg-cDJAY Here is a link to the video of my Stik-clam, I am looking for some help. I need some pictures of the linkage and cylinder that attach the clam bucket to the stick. I have it stripped down to the bare bones, I am in the process of some fab work and then paint. It needs the proper motor however, other than that, it will be good as new. Thanks for the help.

Replies9
  1. #1qball2014-08-03 20:44

    Wow! I had one EXACTLY like that. Glad to see you are making progress.

  2. #2clintm2014-08-03 20:48

    neat ,what year is it

  3. #3lantraxco2014-08-03 22:25

    hard to tell from a couple videos and what pictures I could find but it looks to me like it just pins on and will swivel from straight in line with the stick to 90 degrees down. I see three hoses in some pictures, so maybe there's a one way lock cylinder to fix it into place?

  4. #4bigshow2014-08-04 18:42

    Wow, Q, you HAD one exactly like it. According to the serial number, a gentleman narrowed it down to a '66, they were only made for one year, from '65-'66. You are correct lantraxco, There is a cylinder that holds the clam in place at whatever angle you so choose. I was hoping for a close up so that I could make up what was needed. Thanks for the help.

  5. #5Scrub Puller2014-08-04 19:01

    Yair . . . qball/bigshow . Neat little jigger, what exactly was its application, they must have been made for a specific job? Cheers.

  6. #6lantraxco2014-08-04 19:11

    Somebody's gotta have a parts book somewhere.......

  7. #7Turbo218352014-08-04 19:59

    Predecessor to the mini excavator Scrub. Way before its time

  8. #8bigshow2014-08-05 20:07

    What Turbo said, it is the first production zero-tail swing, all hydraulic mini-excavator. It has an aluminum boom, hyd. travel motors, it was pretty high-tech.

  9. #9Scrub Puller2014-08-05 21:16

    Yair . . . thanks fellers, I never knew they had existed. Cheers.