Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pa coal tour part #3 the dozers

hoeman600 ยท 2008-11-10 17:27

hers some dozers some were pretty darn hammerd

Replies6
  1. #1hoeman6002008-11-10 17:31

    some more

  2. #2hoeman6002008-11-10 17:35

    sorry im tired so no witty words to share:drinkup ill let the picts do the talking

  3. #3Eric2008-11-10 20:36

    I can't believe that some of those are still in operation. We have a few N model 10's and an 11N that are almost obsolete, the R's and T's rule now.

  4. #4redline2008-11-11 02:37

    come over to Aus mate and an N will be offered as a new machine, lots of old D9H's getting around as the primary dozer:beatsme:beatsme u guys are so spoilt over there:usa

  5. #5Eric2008-11-11 11:14

    I'd love to!! Come over here and you'll see scrap yards full of them! Or Pennsylvania coal operations!

  6. #6alan627b2008-11-11 22:41

    Looks like the kind of machinery AW Equipment has for sale on Machinerytrader.com. Rusty and beat looking, with 30% undercarriages. They have had one D9G for sale for 3 or 4 years! I'll bet that type of work wears a Cat out quick.... Good pictures, keep them coming! Alan627b