Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pa coal tour part #2 the trucks

hoeman600 ยท 2008-11-09 20:59

some of the trucks eucklid,wabco,& kittys

Replies12
  1. #1hoeman6002008-11-09 21:03

    ya know theirs more its me hoeman!! that is the only 657 ive ever seen on the east coast/

  2. #2surfer-joe2008-11-09 21:06

    Interesting to see that even though provided, wheel chocks are not being used. Not even a shallow ditch available to get a wheel into. Otherwise an interesting mix of old and new equipment.

  3. #3hoeman6002008-11-09 21:07

    more wabsters

  4. #4hoeman6002008-11-09 21:09

    some more

  5. #5stretch2008-11-09 21:33

    Are all the Wab's at Jeddo? Actually...I heard there were a few 657's here in CT working on I-84, all gone now I assume. Wish that one was looking better.

  6. #6Steve Frazier2008-11-09 22:34

    I see a PayHauler in that lineup too

  7. #7JDOFMEMI2008-11-09 23:50

    I noticed that too. MSHA has a fit here if wheels are not chocked or parked in a ditch.

  8. #8hoeman6002008-11-10 05:22

    yep jeddo in hazelton. im sure their around somewhere ive only seen 657's in cali when i lived their

  9. #9D5G2008-11-10 17:19

    great shots Hoeman!

  10. #10mcc10752008-11-10 17:43

    Nice pics hoeman.

  11. #11Eric2008-11-10 20:30

    Very cool, love the old Mack!

  12. #12turbo642014-11-14 12:42

    The euclids are nice. Osha would fine this place out of business. They are rat bastards in that regard.