I’m trying to locate few Pacific and Hayes trucks in action. Now, the questions is where do I find them working? I want to go Canada, presumably where they will allow me to see these trucks in action and take some pictures/videos. Pacific trucks have been my obsession since I was kid! Additionally, it will be marvelous if I can locate this particular truck. This is one of the last ones built and I’m at point where I’m willing to buy this. Any help is appreciated.
some more videos:
That Pacific is the last one built.It has two sisters and they are in Soda Springs in the USA..Not likely they will ever be for sale..As far as I know they are still pulling loads 2 shifts a day.... I am sure there are people here who can help you out....I gather you are interested in the off road trucks....
Thanks!!! Soda Spring, California? Im not an expert on this however this truck will probably be not allowed to work in CA with all smog nonsense. Perhaps, it's somewhere else? Eventually it has to come up for sale. I believe it will and hope to buy it when it does. I grew up watching these and been an obsessions since I was my kiddo's age.
Hello Diamondtguy, I just read your signature, you worked for Pacific trucks!!!!! This is great. I have some very basis questions: A) Do you have year model history? B) Any details on what engine and trans combination offered. C) Why did they have to break down the wall to get the last one out(see video above)? Is it because it was larger than the previous models? D) Are the front end custom built? What is the load capacity? Do you have any contacts still that does this kind of work?
..... http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awrg...tory.htm/RK=2/RS=_nAhr23aa3YL3dkuuNUyQ6ddTrY-
... http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrT...lub.org//RK=2/RS=BAZuoP7V3gx.XOLgZm0iifxV2i0- http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrT...lub.org//RK=2/RS=uHblFEl0BfOGEkgm9X1p4Mqlb1k-