Finally got around to painting my machine, took a lot more time cleaning and preparing than painting but I am happy with the results.
Looks great, I need to do that this winter to mine. Lots of de-greasing and disassembly I imagine. Did you take a lot apart or just tape things off?
Looks good. I repainted my Kubota U35 a few months ago. It takes a lot more work than you'd think.
I removed all the panels , seat, ROPS etc. then taped off what I had to.
Your machine came up great, I'm cleaning one down at the moment for repainting by any chance would you have the paint codes for the light grey dark grey and red. Thanks
I can probably find the numbers for you, a local rental company had the Sherwin Williams store color match a new machine and they can mix it, give me a little bit.
Takeuchi Medium Gray (070) 1919060140 Takeuchi Red 1919060104 Takeuchi Lt. Gray 1919060141 Buy at your local Takeuchi dealer or Equipment Share Parts Store . Paint maker Custom
Very smart sir. Nice and professional