I’m having an issue on one track on my machine. Both tracks have tons of power and matched speed going forward however the left track is slow or stopped in reverse. If I quickly move the control back and forth, it will get up to speed and power like it’s supposed to. I feel like the final drive is ok because it has tons of power in forward. I’m wondering if air could have gotten in the pilot line? There was a pretty good leak prior to this and the hyd fluid did get low but not completely out.
Good day Rees From your description that the fault heals up when you move the controls back and forth sounds a lot like a spool issue sticking in some way, I would suggest checking the movement of the spool, if you need instruction to do this you can find it under hydraulics at the Excatech.org web site. Kind regards Uffex