I have a jd 200clc I would like to have painted due to faded paint,About what does this cost,Thanks:usa
Depends on how good of a job you're doing and how much work you do yourself. Done properly you have to pull panels, mask everything off, sandblast, muliple coats etc. If it's all done in house it would only be whatever your labour is, plus a couple hundred bucks for the paint. If you send it out look at 2-4 days labour @ 10 hours a day @ say $150/h would be $3-6000. It depends on whos doing the work, if they've done it before (can do it much faster) and what rate they are going to charge you.
Our local Ritchie Bros paints machines. I don't know how much they charge but like Vantage_Tes said, if they've done it before, they can probably do it much faster. You might want to contact one local to you.
Ritchie Bros. offered me a $4000 quote to fully repaint by jd 200lc, though I refused and just did a basic spray can touchup myself. I didn't see the point in spending so much just for a little paint.