Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Part identification on cat 303c cr

ChrisWestNip ยท 2025-05-08 21:25

Hi everyone, I have on the boom and stick two boxes that look like some kid of diverter valve or something pictures included. I believe they have something to do with the scale system but not 100% sure. Just looking to see if i can find some kind of schematic to see if I can just by pass them. 2 of the fittings keep leaking as I have been unable to find the correct size orings.

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2025-05-08 21:47

    Unfortiunately there is no Part Number on the valve. It might be possible to trace it from the machine Serial Number. It may also help to identify the Part Numbers of the correct O-Rings.

  2. #2heymccall2025-05-08 23:34

    2888570 valve? 1704635 seal kit (bottom of page)?

  3. #3Nige2025-05-08 23:54

    I thought he was looking for seals for the lines, not the valve. Compared to the illustration it looks as though the pipework from the valve to the cylinder, along with the valve mounting bracket, has been well and truly butchered at some point. This is from a 303, DMA-prefix.