Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket Cat parts

b86mp ยท 2025-05-08 13:39

Hi, I've got an older 303cr and in the last couple of years Cat seems to be discontinuing a lot of the parts for it. I was wondering if anyone knows of some sites or places to get aftermarket parts or used/refurbished. I'm in Northwest Montana and have had no luck with any places close by and as far as the internet goes sites say they have cat parts but don't. Any help is much appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2025-05-08 14:48

    The only thing I can suggest, if you don't already have one, is get hold of a Parts Manual. Then you can search the internet by Part Number which should show up anything both OEM & aftermarket being offered for sale. Post a Serial number and I can identify the correct Parts Manual for your machine.

  2. #2b86mp2025-05-08 14:53

    The serial number is DMA04773. Thank you.

  3. #3Nige2025-05-08 15:22

    The Parts Manual is Cat Publication reference SEBP3615. Here is a link to a used one on eBay . The new price for a paper manual is $145 + S&H although you could get a pdf download of the latest manual (the eBay one is an older version) for $124.

  4. #4b86mp2025-05-08 20:08

    Awesome! Thank you for the information!

  5. #5Nige2025-05-08 20:10

    From experience I think you will find it far easier to search the internet if you have a Part Number to work with.

  6. #6B&B2025-05-09 23:36

    Conequip out of NY has been a big help for us with older machines, they have a big aftermarket for most parts and even have used parts occasionally. Wengers in PA parts out all sorts of machines as well