Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

parts catalog link 580B

n175h ยท 2011-01-19 21:57

I know it's been posted somewhere, but my searches come up empty. What is the link to the Case parts diagram website? I had it and lost it. Many Google attempts have not gotten me back to the diagram site. I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a 1975 580b CK backhoe. I can't get my brake lights to come on. I have 12v through the brake pedal switch but don't know where it's going after I press the pedal, not to the lights for sure. the flashers work, so the lights are good. David

Replies7
  1. #1roadrunner812011-01-20 01:31

    try coleman equipment, should be the same parts diagram.

  2. #2TD-52011-01-20 10:59

    Link to Case Web site: http://www.casece.com/wps/portal/ca...CaseCE&brandsite_language=en&brandsite_geo=NA Once site opens click " launch parts catalog"

  3. #3n175h2011-01-20 19:59

    Thank you, That's the one. David

  4. #4n175h2011-01-20 20:03

    I found my brake light problem. It's in the turn signal switch. I found the part number (D5208) and called Case for the switch. Wow, that little switch is $74. I'm trying to come up with a home brew, but it's a complicated circuit with a 12v hot for the brakes, and a 12v hot for the turns. If the turn is engaged, the appropriate brake voltage is unconnected from that side, while the non turn side gets 12v without a flasher. David

  5. #5willie592011-01-20 20:46

    Go to a truck salvage yard and find a Signal Stat 900 signal controller. That's how they work. http://shop.ebay.com/sis.html?_nkw=Signal+stat+900+sigflare+turn+signals+4+way+flasher

  6. #6n175h2011-01-23 10:19

    I finally gave up and just wired the brake lights directly, so now I have no turn signals. I can live without them. I still have road flashers and brake lights. David

  7. #7steve82011-02-01 07:35

    Just bookmarked. Thanks.