Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts Dealer for John Deere 310D in New Jersey

farious ยท 2015-11-03 16:34

I've been using Jesco in Fairfield, NJ since G&H in Newton, NJ closed, and they are pretty terrible. I'll order parts on a Tuesday and they won't arrive by Friday, so the machine sits idle for a week at a time. I just called today at 4:15 and they wouldn't look up parts because they're, "getting ready to close," even though they don't close until 5:00pm. Is there anyone else within a day via a UPS delivery from me that you recommend? Preferably a dealer close enough to drive to, even one that's willing to ship parts quickly is OK with me at this point.

Replies3
  1. #1KenMac2015-11-03 19:21

    I'm not 100% certain, but I would think you could go JD website and find all dealers somehow. I know it works for farm equipment.

  2. #2farious2015-11-10 15:38

    JD has this on their website, but it's Jesco all over when I put in my zip code. I was hoping someone had a dealer they liked within a day's shipment of New Jersey.

  3. #3hosspuller2015-11-10 18:16

    I like Greenfarmparts.com They're having a 10% off orders $50+sale, starting this Thursday. Along with free shipping for orders $5 + That's $Five dollars.