Had an opportunity to catch up on this forum. I am still searching for the suction control valve spring for the Denso HP5 fuel pump. I have a good used pump that I replaced on my machine that only needs the spring. Thanks in advance for any help.
In order for anyone to attempt to offer leads it might be a good idea for you to list what/where you have tried already to source the spring. It appears as though somebody else is in the same position as you. A search didn't take long to find this..... Take note of the comment by @thepumpguysc HeavyEquipmentForums
Same exact spring I am looking for. I contacted Denso World Wide and they do not sell parts for the pump. Cat deems them unserviceable and sells you the new pump. I am trolling for a take off pump. I failed to mention in original that I was looking for a take off. I have reached out to local Cat dealer for a take off but it seems they might be sourcing them out to a rebuilder that doesnt exist ……??