Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts for 873 bobcat

Skyline ยท 2026-01-17 16:06

Can you guys tell me where you shop parts for your bobcat ? Also I have a broken left rear drive shaft with the single bolt in the end also looking for hub and wheel . I found an axle from bobcat it was 1k Are these parts still needed ? Or is there a demand for them ? I have a machinist extraordinaire who said that axle is not a problem for him to make ? I wonder if these axles are interchangeable or are each one different? Anyway I appreciate you guys input thanks .

Replies2
  1. #1Mr. Wrench2026-01-17 23:28

    I have gotten some things from this place. Good people to deal with. I don't think they are a Bobcat dealer, but they have used parts. They part out machines.

  2. #2Skyline2026-01-18 01:22

    Thank you