Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts for kubota

Anto Modded · 2010-10-02 17:37

On my kx41-2s the dipper arm needs tightning down near the bucket. Needs the 2 half moon things, bushes and pins too as there is play in them. Sorry for my bad explanation. Can these be bought in a kit and can they be bought spurious and if so where would be the best place to buy these Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1strott2010-10-03 14:45

    Digbits will sell you all you need, I believe there are excavator parts diagrams on their website - don't know if there is anybody closer to you though!! I think your describing the tipping links - you may be able to tighten some bits up with shims in between the components..

  2. #2Jam2010-10-03 15:09

    Hows it going, Any bits we need for our kobuto we get from Eamon Longs, chance giving them a buzz (021-4217777) but if i remember right the tipping links are a genuine only item.

  3. #3Anto Modded2010-10-03 19:32

    Yes it bushes and pins and tipping links, I think the links are close to the jcb801.4. I remember many years ago i drove a 801.4......long sticks, had to be 1986 or so but he put parts off a kubota kh36 on the jcb, mainly motors, and links............. I new feck all at the time and took no interest. Although newer machines may be different, I take it the links are cast, they look like the same as the k-008.

  4. #4cps2010-10-04 13:30

    I dont have any thing in stock for your machine, Hitachis etc i have, but if you want to send me up some measurements i can supplie all you need hardened pins bushes etc! CPS

  5. #5strott2010-10-04 14:50

    Could be the same parts but also could of been a bit of a bodge job I doubt the KX41-2 tipping links are the same as the K008 because the K008-3 and KX41-3 look to be a different size - the pins on each machine are of a different diameter anyway (25mm on K008, 30mm on KX41) Bushes should be approx £20.00 each (euros????)

  6. #6Anto Modded2010-10-04 17:45

    cps, give me a bit to find out all i need and ill email you and get a price. Im a bit busy with incar video and photo's.............. its my relaxing hobby