Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts for my Cat E120B

Danny K ยท 2013-04-11 09:42

I'm looking for the quick disconnect couplers for my e120b.I called Fabco and they can't get them because it is grey iron. Enclosed is a photo of the couplers I need.Hopefully someone can help.Apparently the thread is different.

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2013-04-11 13:53

    Good day Danny I can see you pic on the HE site, first may I say this is a little strange way to go about the mod. I assume you may like to change from time to time from one operation pattern to another, I am going to email you a pdf document to explain this process. From our knowledge snap couplers in a pilot system can cause some problems. Re Uffex

  2. #2Silveroddo2013-04-11 22:41

    The 2 options I'm aware of is ordering the entire hose from Cat, or converting it all to somthing common. There wasnt much of a difference when I priced the options a few years ago, so we just replaced hoses as needed. Thing they were around $80 apiece. I can get you a copy of the pages in the parts book if that helps.

  3. #3Danny K2013-04-12 08:42

    Silveroddo,please send me the pages from the parts book.Any help would be great.Thanks Danny K

  4. #4Danny K2013-04-12 08:46

    Silveroddo do you own the same machine (cat E 120 B) ?

  5. #5Silveroddo2013-04-12 13:45

    We've had a 110b in the family since about 2000. I think the main difference between the 120 and 110 was in the stick/boom. These hoses should be the same thing. We had one leak under the cab which is where I found out about them. I've switched the hoses around to change the pattern a few times as well. I'll scan those pages today and figure out a way to get them to you.