So I am looking at mini excavators, somewhere between 6k to 10k. I came across a Hanix S&B 30. I have done a little research about parts and that worries me. Ive read the threads on here about part vendors and availability, but they are all old posts. Any new info on them? Thanks Kent
Good day Try ToolKing in not I have a contact with a 36 parts manual if that would be of help. Kind regards Uffex
uffex, thanks for the info. I am having problems locating ToolKing, is it a UK company or a US company. I am in the US so I was hoping there might be an importer in the US. I have not bought this excavator this is research to see if I even want to consider messing with it.
Good day Tool King is a major contributor to HEF a real good guy for manuals helped a lot of folk. Make a search for him on the forum. Kind Regards uffex