Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts help

REDDEATH ยท 2013-08-13 07:28

I have been looking for pin and bushing for a 580ck with a backhoe number of 33 I need the swing cylinder bushing and pins. if anyone has any information about where I can pick them up I have found some of them on the case site for example part numbers like D30735,D32865,D33047 and D38478 but they want a lot of money for the ones I have found. Any help would be appreciated Thanks RED

Replies7
  1. #1bowen2013-08-14 06:39

    Never used either, but look at these. http://www.highwayandheavyparts.com/?searchStr=118901a1&_a=viewCat http://www.joseph.com/Default.asp

  2. #2REDDEATH2013-08-14 10:37

    Thanks for the reply I will look through the parts you sent Thanks so much for the help

  3. #3dirthog2013-08-15 07:22

    Brokentractor.com is who I have used for several years they have most things and there prices are not bad and neither is the shipping.

  4. #4Boisebiker2018-09-19 10:54

    Sorry for bringing up such an old thread but I am stuck on this same issue. I need to find bushings and pins for my 1968 Case 580CK. I have been able to find almost any part needed for a 580B or newer on epsstore.com or brokentractor.com but they do not have the same selection for the 580CK. Is there any site that does have the break down for the 580CK? Are there many parts that cross over from a 580B to a 580CK?

  5. #5Tinkerer2018-09-20 06:31

    Contact Dale Weiss he will answer all your questions and his prices are very reasonable. http://e-backhoeparts.com/

  6. #6Boisebiker2018-09-20 11:43

    I have reached out to Dale and will respond back when I get news. Thanks

  7. #7Boisebiker2018-09-20 12:06

    Brokentractor.com replied to my request with "Thanks for the parts request. Unfortunately, We do not have the Case 580CK pins or bushings available."