I noticed some play in my swing ram ends and so I removed the pins to have a look. See pics. The pin has more play in the swing tower than it does in the ram bushing. Do I just need a new pin or a bushing as well? Or would you not worry about the play for now?
You can build up the swing frame and have it line bored and that will take away the slop there. Id change the pin and bushing at the same time if I was getting line boring done. Have them measure the new pin and they can judge how much build up is required.
Before anyone touches the bores with a welder check to see if its cast iron or cast steel. If its cast iron I would bore it bigger and fit a bearing sleeve in there. If its cast steel its an easy job to weld and machine it.