Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts interchange between case 580CK and 580B?

Sslane ยท 2025-03-09 14:03

Thanks everyone. Does anyone know if the bucket on a CK will interchange with a B? I can get this CK running but not moving for $2000. The rear rubber and that clam bucket would be worth 2K to me, not to mention a running motor assuming its a 188 like mine. Mine is the B on the trailer. Ty

Replies1
  1. #1Eric a1cnc2025-03-11 08:26

    Ck SHOULD have a 188 in it. Look at the injectors to see if they are the pencil type or the older type that had some kind of cap looking thing on them. I agree the rubber looks real good on that ck. I have come across a couple ck's now that didn't move because the shuttle fluid was low, contaminated or the pickup was plugged. I would measure the mount spacing and the pin sizes to make sure they will swap. The rest as for swapping I don't know but someone on here will.