Hello all, new to this forum. I have a 2003 Bobcat 442. Our auxillary valve body that is cracked and leaking oil to a point now that the machine isn't operable but to move it around. From my understanding the 442 is the same as a Terex TC75 . The Bobcat part number I have is 5606664189 and bobcat wants $4800 for that one valve! So i'm asking for help in trying to determine the Terex number is if anyone has a source to cross reference it. (The Terex dealer I spoke to said they couldn't and Terex has always been cheaper for parts is why I want to try this route) Or if anyone knows of a boneyard or 442 that is being parted out and would be willing to sell it to me. Thanks in advance!
Bobcat 442 was built by Schraff in Europe, Schraff was bought out by Terex. Along with the Terex this model was marketed by Ingersoll-Rand as a ZX75.
Pictures? What kind of control, linkage, cable, solenoid, etc.? Single spool? I'd be looking for a more creative replacement solution than five large for a two hundred dollar valve if it's just a mechanically shifted single spool power beyond valve.
The valve is electronically controlled but just one circuit control. I currently do not have pictures other than the generic ones from the online service manual I have. I went to my local dealer to double check the part number with them and their online lookup they have does not show the correct valve stack. In fact they picture it with a reference to another document that they have no idea or actual link to it. I guess this is the downside to a re-branded machine...
Electronically as in proportional or electrically as in on/off solenoid? More than one way to skin a bobkitty...
What did you end up doing? Did you find a different part from a different manufacture?
I have a Ingersoll rand zx 75, when i need parts I call Doosan and they give me Bobcat part numbers, maybe they can help?