Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

315 cat only half functions working

linebore 141 ยท 2016-06-07 09:40

I have a coustmer that has a 315 cat and just called and only half the functions are working. Cat is saying bad pump, I do t see how half controls would work if pump was bad. And imput.

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2016-06-07 11:44

    It's got twin pumps and a separate pilot pressure supply, why wouldn't it be just one pump? There are other possibilities, time for some diagnosis.

  2. #2Nige2016-06-07 12:10

    Need to know exactly what functions aren't working. Could it be one joystick maybe..? but that's just speculation at this point.

  3. #3lantraxco2016-06-07 12:37

    True dat. If one joystick and one track are NF, or one function on each stick and one track....

  4. #4linebore 1412016-06-08 13:19

    I will check with him and see what is not working!! I have not seen machine yet so just going off his word Thanks