Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

passed on the road today

capt_met ยท 2010-06-23 16:55

I passed this on the road today and noticed it was for sale. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it. sorry for the phone pic. asking price $20,000 or best offer. it is a international 260A, i don't know what year.

Replies10
  1. #1Deereman2010-06-23 18:39

    Good luck getting $20K out of that. I don't see him getting much over $7500 out of it if that..

  2. #253cummins2010-06-23 20:07

    :iagree that seems a little steep

  3. #3Phil2010-06-24 05:52

    Clean looking machine, I must agree that $7500 would be the best one could hope for here. Lately I see prices falling a little. Always nice to see a piece of history preserved. Phil

  4. #4PSDF3502010-06-24 07:40

    Yea kinda like angel falls is a little steep.

  5. #5amyliveshere2010-06-24 11:34

    i didnt know scrap was making that sort of money nick.........

  6. #6RTSmith2010-06-26 18:06

    I guess the 20K is for antiqueness and sentiment, not usable value huh? But- If its worth 20, then my stuff is better off than I thought!

  7. #7upbrakie2010-06-27 02:57

    Just looking at the picture, it appears to be a nice old tractor but for $20k that thing better be gold plated!

  8. #8JDOFMEMI2010-06-27 13:54

    Somebody is in love with their iron. Maybe his wife told him he better sell it. He puts it out there a while and no takers. Sorry honney, I just can't get anyone to buy it. I guess I have to keep it.

  9. #9powerjoke2010-06-27 15:36

    I would even venture to say that $7500 is wayyyyy to high. I just picked up a 426C C/H/A, 4x4 ext hoe etc. for a hell of a lot less than $20k Pj

  10. #10TimHay2010-06-27 15:59

    Took the words rightttttttt out of my mouth good call