Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Past n Present

Tones ยท 2023-04-16 16:22
Replies13
  1. #1cuttin edge2023-04-16 17:46

    I tried to buy a grader just like that (the red one) Guy wouldn't sell it, saving it for his kids. He died, and his son cut it up for scrap.

  2. #2DMiller2023-04-16 17:50

    Similar one here just North of Drake on HWY 19, Yardamentation

  3. #3skyking12023-04-16 18:01

    I'd get one and park it under the arm of the shovel. I'd like some yardamentations

  4. #4Labparamour2023-04-16 18:25

    That between Pt Ludlow and Hwy 104? Cool pics everyone!

  5. #5skyking12023-04-16 18:32

    Between Chimacum and the 104, the Center road. I posted it before. HeavyEquipmentForums

  6. #6skyking12023-04-16 20:06

    I did not realize you were that close around, Lab.

  7. #7Old Doug2023-04-17 08:18

    Years ago i got some scrap to clean up there was a grader like that one there. Scrap was down it wasnt a good deal but i thought the grader would make it worth doing . I had that thing for several years and couldnt get get more than scrap price. I ended up selling it to a scrap guy that was a collector for $35.00

  8. #8ovrszd2023-04-17 11:59

    I bought this one from a scrap guy. This is what I run today.

  9. #9ovrszd2023-04-17 12:00

    If you see any others around contact me. I'd like to have a small one. Thanks Doug.

  10. #10Old Doug2023-04-18 07:33

    I will keep you in mind . I had another one a while back i removed the wheels and scrapped the rest . Steel wheels are not worth much any more i have given several away and scrapped the rest.

  11. #11Labparamour2023-04-18 10:42

    Ran bulk cement to Cotton Redi-mix at Pt Hadlock for a couple years. Then would drop down to 101 to Centralia. Pretty route. The peninsula is beautiful (well, all of Washington is) Live in Cascade foothills.

  12. #12ovrszd2023-04-18 17:26

    I'll buy whatever you find. Thanks Doug!!! Hope you are doing well.

  13. #13Enzo Masciotra2023-04-18 17:34

    that's a lot of horse power!!!