Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pattern Change Control 2014 Hyundai Robex 55-9

JONATHAN SANDERS ยท 2019-03-09 18:30

Can anyone controls on e where to change please help me locate where to change pattern control from backhoe controls to excavator on this machine please?

Replies9
  1. #1tool_king2019-03-09 20:07

    I will take a look at my books on it on my laptop.

  2. #2JONATHAN SANDERS2019-03-09 20:12

    Thanks..I have looked in owners manual and online and have no luck..Thanks

  3. #3JONATHAN SANDERS2019-03-09 20:13

    Cant drive backhoe controls for nothing..

  4. #4uffex2019-03-10 04:56

    Good day According to our information the feature was not fitted if you need information on how to fit a pattern change it is already on the forum. Komatsu 150-6 pilot control change If you need help please drop me a line. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5JONATHAN SANDERS2019-03-11 18:20
  6. #6uffex2019-03-12 05:20

    Good day Jon If you could give a photo it may well help in the future. Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7Hates2019-03-16 08:33

    I own this machine, the pattern control is located behind the panel directly under the entry door for the cab. There are 4 bolt holding this panel on.

  8. #8Pittsburgh8262021-06-07 07:27

    Hyundai 160lc7 is there a way to switch the controller pattern

  9. #9tool_king2021-06-07 08:16

    Yes there is .Does you machine have the pattern valve ? If not you will have to switch the pilot line at the manifold block . Let look and see if I have the book on it .