I just recently bought a Samsung wheeled excavator. It’s about a 10,000 lb machine and it has a 3 cyl Yanmar . I was wondering if any one has knowledge on these? I know Volvo bought Samsung but I can’t get and info on this machine and iv called many Volvo dealers. Even tried researching companies in Korea and have had no luck. Any help would be appriciated !!!!
Look for 'SE50-3' This is the equivalent sold outside of Asia. I've only seen the tracked version and it's a nice little machine, rare though and will be hard to find 2nd hand parts. Volvo should be good for such things as seals, hydraulic drives/motors, pins, bushings. It's the things that break like Windows and interior parts that will be hard to get. With my experience owning a Samsung not many places care much for them in terms of parts now they are obsolete. Try Topglobalparts for good quality parts or China for lesser and hunt around machinery wreckers.
Lagwagon tha is for the info ! Mine is very clean and works great only prob is I got it with parking brake light on and it drove fine . The other day it wouldn’t move and iv found out the parking brakes are locked up on both axles. It has brake lines going to each axle I’m assuming to engage brake .i can’t get them to release . Didn’t know if I could by pass this brake some how. It tries to move forward and backward but only moves like 1/4”