Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pattern Change on a case cx160b

Supersize ยท 2019-10-18 12:02

does anyone know how to change the control pattern on a case cx160b i cant find a valve for it anywhere

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2019-10-19 02:08

    Good day If the machine has no pattern changer we can give you some information how to switch. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2uffex2019-10-19 02:21

    This is from a Case 210 but I guess its much the same.

  3. #3Supersize2019-10-21 06:46

    I dont believe it has a pattern changer but if it does where would it be located at

  4. #4uffex2019-10-21 07:51

    According to the slightly larger machines it is just behind the cabin, if you like to change the pattern as a permeant feature we can help you with that by changing the pilot lines. I suggest your options are to buy from case or go to the free market. Attached link has some information that may help. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ArmwUP6z3zWa5SKzXLow8gnWhPMLI_U3/view?usp=sharing Kind regards Uffex