I came across this video and thought I'd share it here http://www.bofunk.com/video/5967/bulldozer_wheelie_trick.htmle .
sweet, dont try that at home
That can't be good on that back axle
Looks funny
Hmmmmmmmmm!
That might be a trick at a carnival but on a job it could and should get you fired.
Pete I have seen the first two pics and stories before, but what happened to the Volvo in the third one? It looks a little like the hold of a ship?? Must have been some fall to break like that.
Looks like someone might have backed up a little too far? Or maybe it was droped by a crane?
What is the story on the first two?
freestyle payloading! should be in the x-games.
reasons why you should carry your load low, and keep your bucket low when your not carring anything....
nice....
Looks like the Volvo fell in a barge.