Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC 120-6

Dave Neubert ยท 2020-07-29 10:41

Anyone know where you check the hyd. pressure I don't see a quick coupler on it need to check travel pressures

Replies7
  1. #1Jgm2020-07-29 14:19

    Plum into your control valve on top

  2. #2John C.2020-07-29 19:38

    It's been so long since I've even seen a 120-6 but I seem to recall there will be a 17MM bolt head on the outlet port of the pump. It will be an O ring plug fitting that you can take out and put a quick coupler in.

  3. #3Dave Neubert2020-07-30 07:38

    Thanks

  4. #4Dave Neubert2020-07-31 19:49

    What is the travel pressure and is there a spec to check case drain on travel motor it is a 1300 SN

  5. #5John C.2020-07-31 23:52

    As I recall travel pressure ran at 4,500 psi. Case was less than a pint.

  6. #6Dave Neubert2020-08-01 07:39

    thanks

  7. #7LACHAU2020-08-01 10:13

    Hope this can be helpful.