Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC 128us-2

ChuckWilson · 2019-09-24 10:03

I need some help on my machine. It lost hydraulic power over the weekend. Checked/changed so far: Hydraulic oil level Changed hydraulic filter Changed fuel filter Flashed code E05 a week or so ago but hasn’t done it since so I don’t know why it did that or if it’s related to this problem. Thanks

Replies11
  1. #1ChuckWilson2019-09-24 19:53

    Machine is back running but I don’t understand what fixed it. I got in from work this evening and flipped the emergency power switch behind the left armrest that’s with the swing lock switch. With that switch on it has full power but flashes E 02 on monitor. I turned both switches back to there normal position and the machine runs and operates perfectly. I’m extremely happy it’s fixed but wish I knew why? Any advice greatly appreciated Chuck

  2. #2LACHAU2019-09-25 02:26

    E02 or E05 are called USER CODEs that means they have been using to warn the operator. The service man should read the SERVICE CODEs for more detail of fault. About your case: some electricity switch may be not unreliability.

  3. #3ChuckWilson2019-09-25 07:20

    Thank you very much. Is there a way for me to pull the service codes?

  4. #4LACHAU2019-09-25 11:12

    Please step by step follow as the image below.

  5. #5ChuckWilson2019-09-25 11:18

    Cool thanks

  6. #6ChuckWilson2020-09-14 08:32

    Reviving this thread machine is acting up again and has me scratching my head. I was able to pull the codes from the monitor but there is nothing new there. Every code is from at the earliest 28 hrs ago.

  7. #7ChuckWilson2020-09-14 21:21

    Figured it out....auxiliary circuit was bypassing

  8. #8John C.2020-09-15 11:55

    Was it stuck in the on position? What do you mean by bypassing?

  9. #9ChuckWilson2020-09-15 12:03

    Yes sir I worded that wrong. The auxiliary circuit for hammer was hung open.

  10. #10John C.2020-09-15 12:06

    OK, I think I would be looking for some parts that got away from the hammer then.

  11. #11ChuckWilson2020-09-15 12:57

    It hasn’t had a hammer on it in years. I kinda hate to admit how simple it was that I missed it.....the foot pedal in the cab got mud under it and has a rusty hinge from not being used. It got stepped on at some point and was trying to run that circuit that is capped off up on the boom.