I would like to know how to get all of the old oil out of hyd. lines and cylinders e.c.t. ??? (pc200lc-3)
Water contamination?
That is a pretty impossible task for a DIY er. No matter what you do, old oil will be trapped in cylinders, valves and track motors. You can drain the oil out of the tank (in my experience Komatsu machines mostly do not have tank drains) but somewhere between twenty to thirty percent of th old oil will still be trapped. I assume the issue is water. That is what most clients ask me this question about.
Good day Dale The only way I know of is to completely strip all the components it is a major task, there are kidney devices used for cleaning out hydraulic systems. Kind regards Uffex
yes, it was/is water , tank did have a drain plug , oil was milky color ,what would you do ?? refill with new oil be acceptable ?? (water was from condensation?? not submerged .)
thanks ..I"ll try to find them ??
yes , oil is milky color ....