Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC 200LC-8. Final Drive question

Pauly17 ยท 2025-03-08 20:05

I'm changing the oil seal in the center between the gear box and the hydraulic motor. It has to come out of the gear box side. For whatever reason, I can't seem to get the 2nd planetary gears to come out. It doesn't look like there is anything holding from coming out. Am I missing something?

Replies6
  1. #1LACHAU2025-03-09 11:20

    To better assist you, we need to know your machine's serial number.

  2. #2Pauly172025-03-09 11:21

    Thanks for the reply, I did get it out

  3. #3LACHAU2025-03-09 11:27

    You are welcome. Anyway, I'm sending you the documentation for reference in case you need it when reassembling. Good luck.

  4. #4Pauly172025-03-09 12:11

    Thank you, Sir! Do you by chance have the instructions on how to set the lash on the motor bearings? I see where it's shimmed, but not 100% sure on how to check or set the lash

  5. #5Pauly172025-03-09 20:10

    I was referring to the lash on the shaft for the Hydraulic motor on the final drive

  6. #6LACHAU2025-03-10 06:32