I have 2 problems I need help with the panel power would drop out when they tried to start it the installed a battery relay in battery box then the panel would stay on I whent out and and it appers they had wire on wrong if wire are swiched the cab gets no power switch them back and dash doesn't shut off so if soe one has wire diagram or knows wire number placement . also has no crank issue its only getting 12 volts to every thing on the ignition any help with this would be great thanks
so your saying you have 24v up to the battery relay but only 12v coming out??
no I have 24 coming out of battery relay but I have 12 on every thing that is on the ignition
check fuses in fuse box. fs05 & fs06 if i remember correctly. there wrapped up in the harness. sounds like you may have a bad connection. there not a typical fuse, its a connector with a "wire" that goes from pin1-pin2 and its actually a fuse. sometimes you will see them sometimes you have to unwrap a bit of tape to access them. check them carefully, ive seen them throw many guys for a loop.