Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC 35 Internal Hydro Leak

cpmartin1989 ยท 2022-12-23 14:58

Good afternoon all, I am having an issue with my Komatsu PC 35R-8 ... when it starts there is a hissing sound in the valve block body. This sound is there with or without the safety lever being engaged. I used an IR camera and it appears the top and bottom of the block are heating up rather quickly compared to the rest. I believe a check valve or something along those lines has some build up on it or debris which is leaving this passage way open. This does not really effect the overall operation of the machine ... I assume some loss of power ... it is however not noticeable more irritating than anything. Also, it does allow components to drift (VERY SLOWLY) even while engine is at operating speed. It has done this since I bought the machine and looking at getting a winter project started. I assume there is a main check valve but unsure if thats the issue. Also unsure if each valve has a built in check valve?

Replies0

No replies yet.