need some help with E0E dafrmc and E0E da2rmc trouble codes . I know it has to do with communication between monitor and pump controller or ecu but not sure if any one has ran into this. any help is appreciated
E0E DAFRMC is: Monitor Comm. Abnormality. Device in charge is the pump. Machine monitor detected communication error in CAN communication circuit between pump controller and engine controller. E0E DA2RMC is: Pump Comm. Abnormality. Device in charge is the pump. Pump controller detected communication error in CAN communication circuit between machine monitor and engine controller. PM me and I will send you test instructions
hey bro can u give me some help to troubleshoot DA2RMC and DAFRMC error code PC200-8 123
So I'm seeing the same codes on my 2011 Komatsu PC270 LC-8 after installing a auxiliary hydraulic kit from HKX for a thumb (what a pain). Did you ever figure it out? I unplugged everything I had plugged in and tried again but it still shows the codes and beeps incessantly. Machine will crank forever but not start. It ran perfect before I installed the HKX kit. Thanks
Just for future reference when some retard like me Googles this problem... I think I figured out what I did wrong. Since HKX does not provide you with a drawing showing the location to plug in their harness to 24V power in their instruction manual (they skimp on a lot of other details), I started digging around in the cab looking for 24 volts for their wiring harness. Next to the fuse panel, behind the plastic cover, there are (2) funny looking green spade type connectors almost exactly like the HKX harness has for its power connector. One shows 24 volts with the key on and the other shows 12 volts. Cool, I figured it was there for "if equipped" like a cigarette lighter or lights or something. Well, as it turns out, those are actually "diode arrays," D10 and D11. I used the D10 connector to plug in to the HKX harness to power the auxiliary hydraulic controller. So... hopefully I didn't cook the engine controller. We shall see tomorrow after work when I can plug the diodes back in. I'm thinking they are part of the CAN system somehow. Not sure what my mistake did to the electrical system. I'm on a real roll lately. You'd think if you paid $7k for an auxiliary hydraulic kit it would come with some detailed instructions.
E0E DAFRMC is: Monitor Comm. Abnormality. Device in charge is the pump. Machine monitor detected communication error in CAN communication circuit between pump controller and engine controller. E0E DA2RMC is: Pump Comm. Abnormality. Device in charge is the pump. Pump controller detected communication error in CAN communication circuit between machine monitor and engine controller.