I have 2008 Komatsu PC 78US-6 that is giving me problems.The engine will sometimes bog the engine or even stall the engine when using the swing or stick function . There seems to be no set pattern to the occurrence . Any help would be greatly appreciated.Our local Komatsu dealer charges 900.00 to make a service call !
First, You should check the air filter Second: the fuel supply line: tank, hose, filter etc. By the way, how machine status is the other operation (BOOM rise, Travel...)
Thanks for the reply. I did not know about the gauze filter. I will check it when it quits raining. Thanks againi
There is no gauze filter in the position marked 2. It is a screen mounted inside a banjo bolt. It will unscrew from the center of the bolt to be cleaned. Does the problem only show up on those two functions or are there other times when it shows up when using multiple functions?
It is hard to tell because you can let off the controls and the machine will recover, but I seem to notice power loss occasionally when traveling
OK, that sounds more like a fuel problem that a hydraulic one for now.